'problems with MobileMe/iCloud'

Reaction score
Hey Guys!

I want to track other iPhones that are using ios5. With the old software, I was able to log in as me on the "Mobile Me" in mail settings. and then i would log in on the comp, and see like 5 or 6 iphones I was loged into - my sister, mum , friends etc. But now when trying to do it on people who have i0s5 there is no "Mobile Me" option. and when I try to log in as an "iCloud" account, it says that im already synced with anoter account
any ideas!
do you understand it!?

Cheers in Advance!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
It very much depends how you have setup the devices.

Here's how I did it:
Each person's device has it's own iCloud AppleID. This way they each get thier own chunk of iCloud strorage.
We all share apps etc so for purchasing we all use a communal AppleID.

Using this setup each device uses the iCloud ID for Find My iPhone and Find Friends. I use the latter on my iPad/iPhone and iCloud.com to 'see' all iOS devices. You need to exchange and accept 'friend' requests first but once that's done it's seemless.

Hope that helps

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.