Too good to be true?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac quad 8, Os X.8.5 6gig ram for now
https://www.stillside.com/products/...-Operating-Systems-%2d%2d-0O0012ENIEP18 .html

Quite a url just saw the whole thing. I did a google search or mac os 10.5 and this is one of the items at 17.00. While I think it's and attractive price for a doomed os there isn't much info, that I can understand, to make an intelligent decision. I don't know what the use of the word media means in this context. Is it a reference to that fact that it's on a disc or.... what?

Thanks if you can help,

Ron

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15-inch Early 2008; Processor 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo; Memory 4 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM; 10.7.5
Before making people click on links, why not actually explain what it leads to? If I had to guess, I'd say it's a link to a version of OS X for fifteen bucks?

Doug

Edit: Had to make sure it was a legit link first, sorry. So, it's Leopard. I personally would just go for Snow Leopard if your machine was capable of running it, rather than wasting time and money.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.