iWeb site hosted on local drive not working in IE8

lrd

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2009 MacBook Pro 15" - 2013 iMac 3.4GHz quad-core i7, Fusion Drive, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680MX
I know this is an Apple board, but was hoping that someone here can help.

I built a multi-page website that holds all of my most commonly used links. I then hosted on my local cable providers site so I could get to it from any computer.

Problem is my local provided is ending that service tomorrow (I know, last minute...). My wife uses a PC and uses this page so I need to make it accessible on her PC, so I hosted in on my NAS.

Problem is when I try to open it as a file, the list of pages across the top is missing. I was getting a warning about content being block with a button to allow it...but still no list of pages. I then checked the advanced setting to allow active content to run from My Computer...and still no list of pages.

Anyone have a clue how to fix this?

Anyone have a suggestion for a free webhosting site where I can FTP up an iWeb site?

Thanks!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.