iPhone problems

Reaction score
so my wife and I use the same iTunes account. I would think that would be obvious for 1 household. Is it possible she is getting information from my phone? emails, calls, texts, apps.....I don't know but she seems to know a lot! For instance i get a badge for and item that has bidder on ebay on my account, the 20 seconds later she also gets it!!! What is going on!! Privacy issues! not funny!

Reaction score
If you and your wife are using the same account for iCloud you will be syncing the same information (calendars, mail, contacts etc. - whatever you have set to sync in iCloud settings.
My entire family share the same iTunes account so that we can all have access to purchased music and apps. But we each have our own iCloud account.

Reaction score
I have a line going across the middle of my phone. It is not a crack or anything. I think it may be something inside the screen. It has been there for a few months now. I have no idea what to do.

C

chas_m

I have a line going across the middle of my phone. It is not a crack or anything. I think it may be something inside the screen. It has been there for a few months now. I have no idea what to do.

And this has what to do with this thread?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air M1 2020 Ventura 13.4.1 500Gb 8Gb. iPhone12, Watch 5, HomePods.
And this has what to do with this thread?

That must be the Split Screen 'Trial Separation' version..

(Sorry couldn't resist;D)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.