I uninstalled Adobe flashplayer, help

Reaction score
Went to facebook to view a video and a pop up said I needed to install Adobe to view it so I did, then the video worked fine. I then proceeded to play one of my solitaire games only to find out it wouldn't work. Nothing moved so I surmised I should go and uninstall what I had installed. Did that, got back and video didn't work again but I thought the games would~~~~nada. Now they won't even load and say I need plug ins, I click on that, it says I don't have them. So here I am. It's a Macpro, 2 years old. What to do? Any help is great. I do have the after care so I could take it to them but what a grind.

OP
Y
Reaction score
This is what it said on Facebook and I installed the one for macpro.
Flash Player upgrade required
You must download and install the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player to view this content.
Do you think I should try again?

OP
Y
Reaction score
Did and same result, videos work, games don't. Very odd. Thank you for your support.

OP
Y
Reaction score
Yes I'm sure. When I uninstalled it, I went to the actual site and installed it again and still the same problem.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.