Calendar App Help...PLEASE!

Reaction score
Hello,

I am new here and am in desperate need of some calendar help. I am looking for an app (no need for it to be free) that I can sync 3 Google Calendars with on one app and most importantly, it needs push notifications to send me reminders about what I have scheduled. I have a personal email, work email, and side business email all with their own calendars. Currently I am using GooCal which is OK but it takes long to load and there are no notifications which in my mind is the most important thing. Please let me know if anyone can help me. Thank you!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air M1 2020 Ventura 13.4.1 500Gb 8Gb. iPhone12, Watch 5, HomePods.
Hi,
I know that you can share calendars with Google Sync but I'm not sure it will push, I think you have to sync online.

That said I don't use Google, I use iCal and Reminders over iCloud and just have the one default 'Calendar' which syncs all the sub-calendars collectively.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.