Netflix problems?

Reaction score
Hello.

I have been reading these forums and learning a lot. You guys are good. I have a question on Netflix and apple tv2. I have a hard time streaming Netflix movies onto my apple tv. There are a lot of problems loading content. My apple tv is hardwired to my time capsule. I have tried wireless and hard wired for the apple tv and neither one really seems to work. I am currently having this problem. I went to speedtest.net and tested 10.54 Mbps download speed. My apple tv's firmware is up to date. I don't have a problem streaming Netflix to my iPad2 and air playing it to my apple tv. I am kinda baffled. Any help or thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
I have been reading these forums and learning a lot. You guys are good. I have a question on Netflix and apple tv2. I have a hard time streaming Netflix movies onto my apple tv. There are a lot of problems loading content. My apple tv is hardwired to my time capsule. I have tried wireless and hard wired for the apple tv and neither one really seems to work. I am currently having this problem. I went to speedtest.net and tested 10.54 Mbps download speed. My apple tv's firmware is up to date. I don't have a problem streaming Netflix to my iPad2 and air playing it to my apple tv. I am kinda baffled. Any help or thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

I'm rather baffled myself. I would try restoring the Apple TV software to see if that works out some bug it may be experiencing.
Apple TV (2nd generation): Restoring your Apple TV

OP
E
Reaction score
Thanks.

I have restored the Apple TV software and so far seems to be working. I am currently watching a movie and didn't have any problems reading about several movies on the menu.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.