MacBook Pro won't start

Reaction score
I recently purchased a 13" MacBook pro and it has been working fine up until yesterday when I was just putting some music onto my iPhone when my mac just turned off without any prompting.
I tried the power button with no response and also tried resetting the SMC but this didn't work either.
However when I plugged the charger in, the green light on the charger came on.
Today though, I plugged it in again and tried resetting the RMC and after a little while the green light started flashing green/amber.
Is there anything I can do or will I have to take my MacBook to the apple store.
Thanks

Lundy88

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 Mac mini and 2010 13" MacBook Pro, iPhone 4 and iPad
After searching around about the issue you're having it seems that the issue is either with the battery or maybe the MagSafe port on the board has gone bad. Either way this is an issue I would take to Apple.

OP
L
Reaction score
Thanks for the quick reply!
I was afraid this would be the case. When I take it to the apple store, if they replace my computer would they be able to move everything that's on the hard drive across onto the new mac?

Thanks again
Lundy88

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.