iCloud mail management

Reaction score
When I trash my mail on iCloud well it trash on all my devices; iPhone, iPad and mini MAC?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.2 i7 + MacBook 2.2 Duo 2 (late 2007) + ATV2 + T/C-2Tb + iPhone4 + iPad2 (64gb wifi)
What is iCloud?

In short, iCloud is a catchall phrase that covers Apple’s entire suite of wireless sync and backup services, which aim to keep your devices—both iOS, and desktop computers running OS X Lion, Windows Vista, or Windows 7—on the same page, no matter which one you’re using at any given moment

What does iCloud offer?

As with MobileMe, iCloud can sync your contacts, calendars, email, and Safari bookmarks between iOS devices and computers. But it will also offer document storage, photo storage, purchase management, location awareness, and mobile backup for iOS devices.

extracted from the website below.

iCloud: What you need to know | Macworld

in short i think it is saying yes so long as you sync accordingly.

J

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Way... way too many specs to list.
Since iCloud uses imap by default for mail, the answer is most assuredly yes. (unless you changed it to pop).

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
This is expected behaviour - it is symbolic of the way that it was designed. The purpose of iCloud is to keep devices in sync by ensuring that what happens on one device happens on all the others.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.