Macbook pro Start-up problem after fedora15....HELP

Reaction score
Hi there I'm having problem with my Macbook Pro 5.5 Snow Leopard 10.6.8 (Mid 2009) after I've tried to install Fedora15 on Boot Camp drive. During Installation the process was so slow that it takes almost 6 Hours and still running until I decided to Shut down the system. But when I turn it On, all it did was give a long BEEP, Black screen and rapid turn ON/OFF of indicator light on the front. Observing the system for a week now I found out that, it ONLY turn on NORMALLY after the 5th restart without any problem other than the said 5 turn on and off. What causing it? Can somebody help me on this weird problem? I would really appreciate any help............:[

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Another failed Linux install attempt...... :[

Reset the PRAM and then reboot. Let us know if that works. You may wind up reinstalling OS X.

OP
Z
Reaction score
Thanks for the prompt reply Chscag but I forgot to mention here that, after this I google the problem and got that advice before. I did everything but end up with same problem any more idea.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.