Arabic error message launching Device Central

Reaction score
From Adobe Bridge, I select an image and "Open With" Device Central.

I get an error message in Arabic. (picture here.)

Someone has translated this for me: "couldn't download/install the source language files/ arabic language files for this application, please reinstall or fix the application next time"

I've no idea why I should be getting this message, since I have no understanding of Arabic and never asked my operating system to use anything but English.

I have run DiskWarrior on the directory structure of the disk (no hint of a problem) and used it to check files. It gets stuck on repairing permissions.

Please help.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
What kind of image is it that you selected to open with Adobe Bridge? Perhaps the origin of the image may be able to give you some clue as to why you're receiving that message in Arabic?

OP
G
Reaction score
These are photos that I have taken myself. There is nothing special about them - from camera to Lightroom to Adobe Bridge. Nothing remotely Arabic.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.