Little Machines O2M Download Help

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMAC 27", 16 GB RAM, Time Capsule, Parallels 7
None of the links I've found thus far (90 minutes or so) take me to an actual download. They all lead to generic search/ sales sites with no o2M.

If anyone has a copy of this can they post it somewhere. I understand it's freeware/ shareware that I will have to pay $10 or so to get fully functioning, and I will lbe delighted to do so since I have Gigibytes of Oulook 2007 Mail to move into my shiny new iMAC a la Lion.

PS - thanks in advance & thanks to all you posters that make this an invaluable resource!

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
The O2M application once was very easy to download from the author's site, however, it seems he's linked up with "junk-ware" and "ad ware" sites. I did find a site the other day that had it without all the fan fare but can't find it now. Keep looking. Apparently the author no longer cares how his app is distributed. :(

OP
P
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMAC 27", 16 GB RAM, Time Capsule, Parallels 7
Ok - Thanks, I thought I was missing something (as usual).

I've gone the Thunderbird route which took less time from start to finish than searching for o2M.

(nice plane you have there)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.