• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Who are you? What do you do? How did you get there?

M

Merlinblack

hojkoff_101 said:
Then you're a spoon!

lil can I just ask, what made you do a degree in geography? You seem very into your computers. Whenever you answer one of my questions I’m sure that most of it's not in English! Did you ever consider a degree in computer science or something like that?

What is a spoon ;)

Reaction score
The home of the free and the land that did for Bra
Your Mac's Specs
24"iMac, 15"MB-Pro, MacBook, G4 iMac, PM G5 2x2Ghz, G4 iBook & Some PCs
lil said:
Education: BA (Hons) Geography
Employment: Ex-AppleCentre iLife Consultant, accredited to Apple Product Professional status.

Current Employment: Between jobs.... *sniff*
What do I do: Mac user, artist and writer, programmer and web design.

http://www.lilserenity.com

Vicky

If you are looking for employment along the south coast (well more specifically just outside Southampton) I could probably assist. Let me know if you are interested as you sound like the sort of person that my employers are always looking for.

It isn't Mac based but we have need of unix skills allied with strong programming in a wide variety of lingos, C, Ada, Perl etc. In particular we are currently attempting to persuade management that we need to embrace the web more fully by incorporating wikis and technical forums into our development arena and also to switch over to using UML based design tools allied with open source solutions for defect tracking and management (i.e BugZilla).

Amen-Moses

Reaction score
School(s): SUNY Potsdam - Bachelors in Music Education
A+Certification - BOCES CWD (Ask me what the acronyms mean... ):rolleyes:

What I do: contract position - image quality technician
What I do...in ENGLISH - scanner operator ...FUN! ;)

What I want to be doing: A professional recording and touring musician (drummer) :cool:

...I'm working on the last one. Easier said, and dreamt, than done.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.