finding my questions

Reaction score
Am new to the Forum. Where do I look for my previous posts?

In the very top bar, next to "Home" and "Mac Forum Blog" what's the significance of a or a white triangle? Are these different kinds of pull-down menus? Is there an introductory tour of this site?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac: 5K 27” (2020), 3.3 GHz, 32Gb RAM. iPad2, iPad mini4, iPhone 13 Mini, Apple Watch SE
Search, Advanced Search. On right hand side enter your name and your good to go.

BrianLachoreVPI

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
March 2011 15" MBP 2.3GHz i7 Quad Core 8GB Ram | Mid 2011 27" iMac 3.4 GHz i7 16 GB RAM 2 TB HDD
Or - Just click on your name - and then you'll see a menu that includes "Find more posts by mshipley" - just click that. You should also be subscribed to your threads - and under the quicklinks menu in the top right - you'll see 'subscribed threads'. If you just click Profile at the top - you'll see all your subscribed threads that have new posts that you haven't seen yet.

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
And of course, you'll receive email notifications (by default) whenever someone responds to a thread you either created or posted to. Those notifications direct you right to your post.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.