• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Would you vote on a poll about nothing?

OP
F

Fallooza

Graphite said:
See this isn't a poll about nothing, its a poll on if you would vote on a poll about nothing... so now that many people say yes.. you should probably make your nothing poll.
with over 8000 members im goin ta wait. i need more votes on this one first. i dont want ta waste my time makin a poll if no body is goin ta vote on it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
Fallooza said:
with over 8000 members im goin ta wait. i need more votes on this one first. i dont want ta waste my time makin a poll if no body is goin ta vote on it.
I still haven't voted in this one

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Sooper Fast!
A poll about nothing is theorectically empty and therefore does not exsist as a poll at all and could not be voted upon in those circumstances...

...theorectically speaking...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBookPro 15. 2.6GHz. 2GB. Airport Extreme Base n. iPod nano 8GB.
Why not? As an American, I vote for nothing every four and eight years. Which reminds me....

Reaction score
Why not? As an American, I vote for nothing every four and eight years. Which reminds me....

HAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA
LMAO. THAT WAS SO FUNNY.
Yet there was much truth to that, more so these days.
That was the funniest thing I have heard all day.

Reaction score
Fallooza-It looks like you made a thread with this same title on 10-28-2005.

Anyway, that was before i was around anyways, i'll say yes.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.