Can't start Eclipse on Mac OS X Lion 10.7.2

Reaction score
Hey all,

I hope I'm at the right place, I searched a lot for an answer, I even posted on different places including the Eclipse forums, no help there either.

The issue is in the title, simple issue it seems but I'm new to the mac world so i might need some help.

I would attach the the logs but i don't want to spam, so here is a link from a previous post i made

lion - Can't start eclipse on a Mac OS X 10.7.2 - Apple - Stack Exchange

thanks a million

vansmith

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini (2014, 2018, 2020), MBA (2020), iPad Pro (2018), iPhone 13 Pro Max, Watch (S6)
Eclipse works fine - I've run it here without issue so I can ensure you that it works. Second, it seems that you have Java installed so you're good on that front.

What version are you downloading? Are you getting the 32bit or 64bit version?

OP
D
Reaction score
Yeah I tried on a colleuge's machine and it's smooth, I tried every possible version of Indigo and some Helios even .. How can restore Mac to a state where i can run this piece of software ? Time Machine wasn't running at the time : /

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.