Data Loss Prevention Tool

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
Data Loss prevention tools covers a lot of ground.

Are you taking about a single machine data backup/protection solution, a multi machine server based solution or something inbetween?

If you can describe a little more of what you are trying the acheive it'll help.

OP
R
Reaction score
We are looking some data prevention tool for creating a Mac image that image will be used by 2 system.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
So just a disk image tool?

For just two machines I'd suggest using Time Machine on a constant, rolling basis and a full disk clone using Carbon Copy Cloner once a week.

I'd suggest that anything more (based on the scant details provided) would be overkill.

OP
R
Reaction score
Is is Data Loss Prevention available for MAc os? If yes then by which vendor. We are looking for enterprise.

what exactly DLP does &what is the diffrence between mention two softwares?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPad Pro 12.9 latest iOS
My suggestion mate is first of all to read up on Data Loss Prevention as it is a huge subject. Having a backup is not the same as Data Loss Prevention.

Do you want to prevent the loss of data that is inside people's head or on printed paper ... what is your scope ?

If you sort that out, then you can call in the troops for help, but you need to define what you need ( aka. the problem space ) and not jump directly to tools ( the solution space )

Cheers ... McBie

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Put far more eloquently than I...... :)

OP
R
Reaction score
Data Loss Prevention tool

Looking some data prevention software for Mac snow leopard. Need to access the customer data using VPN.

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
Note: Merged duplicate threads - please keep same topic to a single thread.

Reaction score
Does anybody have idea about Data Loss prevention tool for Mac OS.
Hi ritu.ag,
In reality, there is no tool that can prevent the data loss problems from occurring on the Mac hard drive. However, some data recovery tools for Mac can recover the complete data whenever there happen a data loss problem. Some of the most popular and widely used data recovery software for macOS are-
1.TestDisk
2. Stellar Phoenix Mac Data Recovery
3. Minitool Mac data recovery app

IWT

Reaction score
Born Scotland. Worked all over UK. Live in Wales
Your Mac's Specs
M2 Max Studio Extra, 32GB memory, 4TB, Sonoma 14.4.1 Apple 5K Retina Studio Monitor
James, A warm welcome to Mac-Forums.

Your post is most welcome, but I should point out that the Thread is close to 6 years' old. Things have moved on a bit since then, I guess.

Ian

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.