Considering buying emac g4

D

dantesflame

Never even had my hands on a Mac, but considering entry level emac to give em a go (when I've saved up).
Done loads of on line reading and am aware of old raster switiching problems and also aware of the seeming disparity between the ram that comes as standard and the needs of the OS. But that apart would appreciate general comments on 1ghz emacs. Be as exhaustive as you like in this thread, more info - pro's and con's - the better. Cheers Dante :)

OP
D

dantesflame

dantesflame said:
Never even had my hands on a Mac, but considering entry level emac to give em a go (when I've saved up).
Done loads of on line reading and am aware of old raster switiching problems and also aware of the seeming disparity between the ram that comes as standard and the needs of the OS. But that apart would appreciate general comments on 1ghz emacs. Be as exhaustive as you like in this thread, more info - pro's and con's - the better. Cheers Dante :)

Confused - thought some-one would have something to say to encourage a potential switcher. Will move this thread over to e-mac forum.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.