Ipod Classic will it ever be on sale?

Reaction score
They obviously are never going to update the ipod classic...so you'd think they could include it in some of their sales. I don't see anything about ipod classic sales for black friday but the shuffle and the touch are on sale.

What gives apple?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Core i5(3.6 GHz) 8 GB RAM, MBP C2Duo(2.4 GHz) 4 GB RAM, MB C2Duo(2.4 GHz) 2 GB RAM
They'd rather you buy an iPod touch, since it has the app store, which means more possible revenue from the device, even after you purchase it.

OP
J
Reaction score
Ipod touch has nowhere near the space that ipod classic has...and you have to buy a case and whatnot to avoid breaking it. I have an Iphone...buying the touch just seems stupid. Its frustrating.

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
I've moved your post to a more proper forum; please be sure to check the forum descriptions to find the best place to post.

By posting in the right forum you help people not only find your question faster, but it helps others looking for the same information in the future.

Thanks for understanding!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBookAir5,2:10.13.6-iMac18,3:10.13.6-iPhone9,3:11.4.1
They'd rather you buy an iPod touch, since it has the app store, which means more possible revenue from the device, even after you purchase it.

That pretty much sums it up I'd imagine.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.