Pages program- iMac to macbookpro

Reaction score
Ok, so i have the program 'pages' on my iMac . Now i have just gotten a new laptop and i am wondering if/how i can put this program on my laptop as well.
A quick answer would help as i have a project due soon!
Thanks!

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
How did you purchase Pages? If you purchased it direct from the Mac App store you can download it again to your new Mac without having to pay for it once more.

OP
A
Reaction score
Ya we bought it from the app store! So how do we download it onto the laptop? Thx for the quick reply and for taking ur time! :)

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Just access the Mac App store from your new MacBook Pro, log in with your Apple ID. Find the Pages download, click on it. It should state "Already Installed". Just hold down your Option key and click. It will download to your new MBP and install. You will not be charged again.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.