Camera Apps

RavingMac

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
16Gb Mac Mini 2018, 15" MacBook Pro 2012 1 TB SSD
I have about half of these APPs as I am bad about buying APPs. If I see it and it appeals to me I buy it.

Having said that, I play with them for a bit and then give up. Don't really see the point as photo editing is far better on a laptop or desktop. Even the iPad, to me, isn't really suitable.

I will stick with Aperture and Adobe PSE, plus Pixelmater and (hopefully) quit buying the camera APPs. ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
11" MacBook Air / Unibody MacBook / iMac i3 21.5" / iPhone SE
Unbelievable, I'm in the UK and can't access the site; it's for international users only, but if they're on the list using PS Express and PhotoPad I can edit most pics quite well.

Cheers :)

Hugh

C

chas_m

I'm not a big fan of the more "arty" photos (except on very special occasions) so of the ones mentioned in the BBC article I'd suggest Camera+ and Camera Plus Pro (not the same app at all) for their more PRACTICAL features. I've also found a new pal in an app called Finger Focus that can, if use with some skill, create depth of field illusions.

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
I really like Camera+ also. A friend recommended it and it's quite nice for the $.99 I paid.

OP
j0nb0y32
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.2 i7 + MacBook 2.2 Duo 2 (late 2007) + ATV2 + T/C-2Tb + iPhone4 + iPad2 (64gb wifi)
i like instagram, but will have another look at them all for sure..

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.