Alternative to Vaja case for iPhone 4?

lrd

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2009 MacBook Pro 15" - 2013 iMac 3.4GHz quad-core i7, Fusion Drive, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680MX
I had a Vaja case with my 3G and it was awesome. The phone slipped in and out easily so I could use my car dock and it came with an absolutely brilliant belt clip (I hate carrying phones in a pocket).

So when my Otterbox Defender case started to fall apart (not happy about that by the way) I decided to take another look at Vaja for my iPhone 4. Seems that Vaja has decided to restrict their belt clip to the Ivolution Stripes which provides a flip cover to protect the phone but is terribly gaudy and expensive ($120) and the Ivolution Grip which is cheaper ($70) but provides no protection to the side of the phone away from the hip.

Since I'm not yet ready to drop $120 on a case (or $70 on one that leaves one glass side exposed), I'm wondering if anyone can suggest an alternative. Following are my requirements:

1) Need to be able to remove phone entirely from case easily
2) Belt clip
3) Protect both sides of phone

Thanks

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.