Safari problem with google.books.com

ldc

Reaction score
Safari has changed and now I can't see a button to download the pdf for a book. Google tells me that they can see it "pdf" but I cannot on Safari. Could see it 3 days ago.

C

chas_m

Works for me. I'm using the latest Safari and Lion. The download button is at the top right of the window showing the scans of the pages.

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
No new updates have been released for Safari in the last 3 days. If it worked 3 days ago, it still should. Chas says it works on his end. Works here also. Latest Safari in Latest Lion.

What OSX and what version of Safari you running?

OP
L

ldc

Reaction score
I am using Safari 5.1.1

I don't know about Lion. The pdf button is not there anymore. Thanks for your help!
We went to the apple store and they can't see the download button either! No help at all.

OP
L

ldc

Reaction score
Please try to get pdf of Pure Products Volume 2

Please tell me if you see the pdf download button there. MANY thanks.

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
BTW it's books.google.com

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.