Windows Media Player Streaming

N

novaz04

Hey everyone,

I have an iMac G3 700Mhz,40gigHDD with 256Megs of ram runnning OS 10.3.9, with a broadband cable internet connection and when I try to stream a radio station, its first buffering is too soon and when it finished buffering, it starts buffering after literally a second or so. Eventually WMP stops streaming the radio stations :( Is there any way to fix this (or even better to somehow stream the radio station into another media application)? The radio station site with link for streaming is nova969.com.au

I'll be honest with you guys. I'm natively a Windows user and my mac has been giving me grief :( You know how the little things slowly build up? Well, thats whats been happening in my case. Apps and help unexpectedly quit, and other annoying stuff (this is a good example). Do you guys think maybe it has something to do with my machine not being exactly the fastest mac on the market? A lack of RAM (panther requires at least 128, this has 256)?

Thanks guys

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.