Otterbox and Stylus

Reaction score
Which styluses have you found to work especially well--or not to work--with Otterbox cases and screen protector? The Pogo comes with good reviews, but do any of the clips fit Otterboxes? And which Otterboxes? Does the Griffin stylus work well with the Otterbox protectors? Thanks in advance.

Betty
iPhone 3GS with Impact and iPhone 4 with Defender

OP
B
Reaction score
Since no one has complained about any particular styli not working well with the protectors, I suppose only a few people who I ran into in my google search have had problems. I'll shop without worrying then. I've pretty well ruled out the Pogo, so it doesn't matter about the fit of the clip on the Otterbox case. Boxwave gets really good reviews, and I can tether the baby to its mother using the headphone jack port.

Betty

OP
B
Reaction score
My Boxwave stylus came in the mail today. It works beautifully with my Otterbox screen protector. It works beautifully period. Typing is so, so much faster and more accurate than with my finger. Getting the cursor in the right place to make corrections is way easier, too. I recommend the Boxwave 100% and nobody's paying me to advertise. I wish I'd found them a long time ago. Betty

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.