Rosetta on Lion?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
llci to Mac Pro "26 Kids" all named Mac
I found I can install Rosetta on Lion via my Snow Leopard disk however it doesn't launch. I've seen posts on the net but I'm not script savvy so has any one made this happen? I have applications that need it so I dual boot (PITA) .I have spread sheets that would take days to reconstruct in Numbers that run in Apple works.:|

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Main-11" Air, iPhone 6+, iPad Mini 3, Hi-Fi Extras- Too many to count
I am pretty sure that it is not going to run on lion. your best option in my opinion is do what i did, Partition your hard drive and run snow leopard on that partition to just do those things and use loin for daily use.

OP
FatherTime
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
llci to Mac Pro "26 Kids" all named Mac
I am pretty sure that it is not going to run on lion. your best option in my opinion is do what i did, Partition your hard drive and run snow leopard on that partition to just do those things and use loin for daily use.

Yeah I've been doing that but it gets complicated in my business With QuickBooks and the engineering stuff on different partitions. So I just stick to SL. But I do like some of the Lion features, Spaces rocks and if I could make that work in SL I'd be happy:)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.