Safari on iPad back button generates old info

Reaction score
Hi, i use safari on my iPad and will for example read articles on apple insider.com. I will be reading Thursdays articles and after reading one I hit the back button and the most current info will be Monday's. I need to hit refresh for the current Thursday articles to pop back up. It doesn't happen all the time but frequent enough to make this post. Any idea why?
I seldom close the browser windows leaving open my most commonly viewed sites. Could that be part of the cause? Any help is appreciated.

Reaction score
same problem

We have the same issue -back button calls up an older web page. For example Seattle Times starts today -go to an article -hit the back and it goes back to an earlier front page. This only started with the recent update. Happens with several web sites so must be a Safari issue?

OP
S
Reaction score
A new iOS issue was my thought too. Isn't there a support page to report stuff like this?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.