How durable do you think your MacBook Pro

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Main-11" Air, iPhone 6+, iPad Mini 3, Hi-Fi Extras- Too many to count
I think mine is really durable, today my dog ran across mine popped off two keys and knocked it onto the hardwood floor. It only has a few scratches on the screen where it slid on the floor and the marks where it hit it. It shut off but i was able to get it to turn on and thanks to lions resume feature i was able to continue working where i left off.
photo3.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo1-1.jpg

Very durable computers in my opinion.

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
Sometimes these sort of stories don't have such a happy ending!:( So congrats that your computer only took minor damage!:)

BAD DOG!!!;)

- Nick

OP
R
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Well i might have found an issue, I keep dropping wifi when i am right beside the router.

Reaction score
Mine was in a backpack. Thrown out of the back (the bed was about 6' off the road surface) of a military vehicle, hit the pavement on the corner hard enought to dent the body and it still booted up when I turned it on. Wanted to kill the person who threw it to be honest.

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
I've moved your post to a more proper forum; please be sure to check the forum descriptions to find the best place to post.

By posting in the right forum you help people not only find your question faster, but it helps others looking for the same information in the future.

Thanks for understanding!

OP
R
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Ok thanks for moving it i thought that this was an appropriate area to put it cause it said general chit chat. Sorry.

BrianLachoreVPI

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
March 2011 15" MBP 2.3GHz i7 Quad Core 8GB Ram | Mid 2011 27" iMac 3.4 GHz i7 16 GB RAM 2 TB HDD
I don't know - and I'm in absolutely no hurry to find out! Glad yours held together though - as Nick said - this forum is full of stories that end differently.

OP
R
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I have never dropped my Macbook Pro this was the first time that it has happened, I thought it did well. I have dropped my iBooks before and the only issue was that the screen was a little loose afterwords. Got to love apple.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.