Keyboard stops working after login

Reaction score
Hey guys had a major problem that happened with my imac today. I just bought a razer blackwidow machanical gaming keyboard and hooked it up to my imac to use and everything worked amazingly at first. I was setting up some settings and had to restart the imac. when it came back up the keyboard worked at login screen for my password but then stopped working after i logged in. The function keys work but thats all.

Any idea's on what this may be? I've looked up a bunch of things on it and people are saying that its mouse keys in universal access thats causing it but i checked it and its turned to off so i know its not that. I also plugged my regular apple keyboard back up and its doing the same thing.

Any help or suggestions would be great at this point.

Thanks,
Sean-

OP
S
Reaction score
Figured it kinda. Did a fresh reinstall with lion and everything is working fine. I really don't know what triggered the whole keyboard thing but if anyone else has the same problem theres nothing really you can do to fix it cause i tried everything known to man to try an fix it. Just to a fresh reinstall with either lion or snow leopard and it should fix all the problems.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.