iTunes Match — converting "Uploaded" songs to Matched songs

Reaction score
Once a song is uploaded to iTunes Match, how do I delete the uploaded copy and replace it with a Matched copy? There are a few scattered songs in some albums that iTunes keeps replacing with an uploaded copy, despite me saying repeatedly to "Remove this song from iCloud" when deleting them. I know the full album is available for Match, since every other song in there is matched successfully.

Thanks!

Reaction score
Also having this same problem. In some cases, if I right click the song and choose "Create an ACC version" it will match with the new version. This does not always work.

Anybody have any other ideas?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21.5" iMac i5 2.9 Ghz, 15" MBPro i7 2.0 Ghz, iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, ATV2, ATV3, iPad2, iPad Mini
Remember that if iTunes Match does not have the song in their Library they do upload your copy to your cloud account.

DavidH

OP
F
Reaction score
This is always one or two scattered songs within an album that has already matched. All of the songs I'm having the problem with are in the iTunes store and matchable—I can't seem to force iTunes to delete the uploaded song and recognize it as a song the servers have. Even if the song isn't matchable, this still means I can't delete my own music from iTunes' servers if I want to.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.