iCAl repeats

Reaction score
I have just noticed that enties for the 30th Nov were repeated on the 30th Dec. I see noe that any new entry is repeated in Dec, although only in Dec.
Any ideas?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini (Late 2014) 2.6GHz Intel Core i5 Memory: 8GB 1600MHz DDR3
Do you have repeat monthly set as a default?

I don't have access to iCal at the moment, but there's a "repeat" setting (or similar) and within that, a "Custom" choice. Check that out.

OP
O
Reaction score
Hi. Not as far as I know. i can't find anywhere to set defaults outside of default calendar.As I said, only happening in November to December. Strange.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Well, I figured that because it's November now, that would be why it was stuck in repeat in one month mode, and if it hasn't happened before November, that maybe a setting was changed. Guess not.

What happens if you set up an event that begins next month, does it repeat in the following month?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Not sure, and no access to iCal right now.
OP needs help, somebody...

That's weird that it only occurs with November events.

OP
O
Reaction score
It is. Anyhow, perhaps we put it down to some freaky s**t and let it slide. November will pass and hopefully this with it. Thanks for you input though:)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.