Network File Syncing to MBP

Reaction score
I wonder if any can help me with this.
I am new to mac and loving it, I had iPhone, iPod and ipad2 and my wife and kids all have iPods. I mad the break from windows for my personal machine a couple of months ago and like I said am loving it.
Here is my question, I am about to purchase a 2tb Time Capsule to use as a backup for my mac and also to have a partition used as a file share area for pictures and files and iTunes. I have done this before but this is the main part of my question. I always like to keep everything on my mac/pc on a separate partition and keep my multimedia files there, I am currently do this but is there a program or app that will mirror/sync the network drive/TC to my mac either automatically or manually in both directions so that if I or anyone else has added to the network drive or to my mac sends it to the other once I am on my home network?
I only need it to sync to and from my mac not other machines.

Sorry for the long outdrawn question.

Laughjimbo

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.