Thinking of switching.

Reaction score
So, for awhile now I have been wanting to switch to Mac from PC mainly because of how much my system crashes. All my friends have been Mac users for a few years now and they love it. The one downfall for me is that I love my PC gaming, and I don't think I'd be able to give that up. I really want to try something new, but I need something that will make me say "Wow, this really stands out from a PC."

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.8 GHz 15" MacBook Pro OS X 10.7.x & some old Macs
It depends on your gaming requirements because Intel Macs can dual boot Windows if you want it to. If you are a hardcore gamer then you might want to keep your PC just for gaming but the desktop Macs can handle gaming. If you are not a hardcore gamer then there doesn't seem too much holding you back from switching.

OP
C
Reaction score
My "Hardcore" gaming stay on console. My PC gaming is mainly BF3 CoD4 and LoL. I already know CoD4 runs very well on macs, but it's BF3 that I'm worried about.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.8 GHz 15" MacBook Pro OS X 10.7.x & some old Macs
I'm not a big gamer so I can't really answer your question about BF3. Maybe someone else will know but what you can do is see the game's requirements. You then need to see if the video card that the Mac you're thinking about meets those requirements.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.