How to authorize your mac for apps

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 13", 1 GB RAM, Intel Core 2 Duo 2.1GHz,iPod Classic 30GB, iPad 2 WiFi 32GB
Hello folks,

I have downloaded the iOS for iPad 2. To update the new version I have to transfer the purchases from iPad to my Mac. On clicking that a window pops up which is asking me to authorize the Mac for the items purchased from itunes. On clicking the authorize icon and entering the password there is a waiting period where the itunes are being accessed. I am getting stuck here as the request is not complete and there is a connection time out. Its asking me to make sure the settings are correct and connection is active. Kindly help??

How do transfer purchases, authorize and lastly update the new software in my iPad 2 ????? Thanks

OP
N
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 13", 1 GB RAM, Intel Core 2 Duo 2.1GHz,iPod Classic 30GB, iPad 2 WiFi 32GB
Someone pleasse let me know how do I Authorize my Mac for my iPad ????

C

chas_m

Why not use the USB sync cable that was provided with your iPad rather than trying to do this wirelessly?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.