flash player for ppc

Reaction score
i happen to have an older powermac g4 quicksilver 2002 and i have found that flash player 10 the last version that works with ppc works better in leopard than in tiger. there are lots of people out there that say that tiger is faster than leopard for many reasons. the thing is that there are some sites that need flash player 10 to even use the site like ustream and justin.tv and a few others. youtube puts messages on its site when you are using flash player 9 to recommend you to upgrade or update to flash player 10 for improved preformance. what do you think bout this. is there a workaround for sites that wont work unless u have flash player 10. one thing i know is that steve jobs never gained a true relationship with adobe for flash and usually flash wasnt made for mac like it was for windows and linux. is there a workaround. would it be that we have to have more ram. is there a way to have the video card use flash player over the processor ?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
My experience with Leopard when it came out was that it was generally faster than Tiger was, but I also exceeded the minimum requirements to run it. If your system meets the requirements for Leopard, then by all means you should look into getting it. If you only have the minimum amount of RAM required, then you should at least double it to get satisfactory performance.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" Intel iMac 2.4 Ghz/3G Ram/320HD, Snow Leopard. PBook G4, 1.5Ghz/1.5 Ram/250 HD, Leopard 10.5.6.
I have no issues with flash on my Powerbook G4 running Leopard, so if you have the chance to upgrade, given the above advice regarding minimum specs, you should be fine.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.