Transfer purchased apps to iTunes library

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 13", 1 GB RAM, Intel Core 2 Duo 2.1GHz,iPod Classic 30GB, iPad 2 WiFi 32GB
While updating iOS on my iPad how do I transfer the purchased items to the iTunes library ?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" Intel iMac 2.4 Ghz/3G Ram/320HD, Snow Leopard. PBook G4, 1.5Ghz/1.5 Ram/250 HD, Leopard 10.5.6.
In the file menu there is the option to do just that, transfer purchases, just click on it with the iPod connected and it will automatically back them up to iTunes, and sync them each time you reconnect.

OP
N
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 13", 1 GB RAM, Intel Core 2 Duo 2.1GHz,iPod Classic 30GB, iPad 2 WiFi 32GB
Thanks Kevriano, while trying to transfer apps to iTunes library there was a network connection time out. Its asking me to ensure that the network settings are correct and network connection is active. Let me know where can I set it and try the whole thing again. Thanks... Hey btw it is an iPad

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 17"(2.8 ghz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4 GB mem), 21.5" Imac, 15" MBP (2.4 ghz) all running ML
You won't lose anything. Before you do the update do a sync. Then everything backs up. Then you can do the update.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.