iTunes Podcast Help

Reaction score
Hi,

Need some help as got about as far as I can with this .

Using Rapid Weaver to build my site which has been up and running for a while. It has a podcast page that has been accepted to iTunes.

I've started a second podcast page but iTunes keeps rejecting it and not sure how to amend.

My site page is The Stafford Story - On Top Of The World

The feed is feed://www.soulunderground.co.uk/Stafford/files/stafford.xml

According to Feed validator the following errors need amending but stuck....

Sorry

This feed does not validate.

line 14, column 4915: Undefined item element: itunes:category (3 occurrences) [help]

... "Chalky" White</itunes:author><itunes:category text="Music"/>< ...
^
In addition, interoperability with the widest range of feed readers could be improved by implementing the following recommendations.

line 14, column 945: Ensure description precedes content:encoded (3 occurrences) [help]

... fc8d49b4-3.html#unique-entry-id-3</guid><content:encoded><![CDATA[<span ...
^
line 14, column 0: style attribute contains potentially dangerous content: font:12px Times, Georgia, Courier, serif; (45 occurrences) [help]

<lastBuildDate>Tue, 15 Nov 2011 20:10:22 +0000</lastBuildDate><itunes:author ...
line 14, column 15585: Missing atom:link with rel="self" [help]

... d 1980's. </itunes:summary></item></channel>
^
line 14, column 15585: Missing recommended iTunes channel element: language [help]

^
line 14, column 15585: Missing recommended iTunes channel element: itunes:explicit [help]

An idiots guide type help would be appreciated as I've been trying to sort for two nights now and just about ready to pack it in :Not-Amused:

ATB
Chalky

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.