Moving raw outlook data to mac mail

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Computer technician here with a brief question...I have a client who switched from PC to MAC because their PC took a lightning strike and died. Their old hard drive was both unbootable, and irrecoverable so I can't export anything from outlook.

I have all their raw outlook data, is there anyway I can directly import that into the mac mail system? Or are there any third party utils that run on the mac that will play nicely with raw outlook info?

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
There are several convoluted ways to do it, but the easiest in my opinion is to purchase "Little Machine's" handy application called "O2M" (Outlook to Mail) from this LINK.

Reaction score
Littlemachines and Outlook2mail look very dodgy.

There are several convoluted ways to do it, but the easiest in my opinion is to purchase "Little Machine's" handy application called "O2M" (Outlook to Mail) from this (deleted).

I have followed this advice on a number of forums, but the site is an adsense circular redirecter. Anyone done this recently?

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
I just went there and see what you mean. The site must have been recently changed to include the ads and the run around. It's still a great app and looks like you can download it directly by clicking on the "buy it" link. However, I'm going to look around for another site that has it for download and will let you know if I find one.

EDIT:

Try this LINK instead. Let me know if it works for you.

Reaction score
That link looks independent but redirects back to littlemachines. I tried tucows, cnet and some others, and most it seems either redirect or fall foul of my corporate security as disease vectors.

Hmmm.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.