PhotoStream issue?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 13" 2.5 Ghz i5 with 16GB of RAM and a 1TB SSD.
I upgraded to iLife 11 last week and have been using PhotoStream since. Is there any reason that is wont update in iPhoto? I took a picture last night and 2 a few minutes ago and they wont show up in iPhoto. I've restarted my phone, relaunched iPhoto and to no avail. It says it should update instantly but it's not.

OP
K
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Anyone? This is frustrating. No matter what I do, I can't get my recent pictures on iPhoto.

RavingMac

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
16Gb Mac Mini 2018, 15" MacBook Pro 2012 1 TB SSD
I upgraded to iLife 11 last week and have been using PhotoStream since. Is there any reason that is wont update in iPhoto? I took a picture last night and 2 a few minutes ago and they wont show up in iPhoto. I've restarted my phone, relaunched iPhoto and to no avail. It says it should update instantly but it's not.

And, you did enable Photostream from iPhoto Preferences?

OP
K
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Yes. It has uploaded most of them, but only until the 10th of november and no farther and there are only like 22 pics that have been synced.

RavingMac

Staff member
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
16Gb Mac Mini 2018, 15" MacBook Pro 2012 1 TB SSD
Yes. It has uploaded most of them, but only until the 10th of november and no farther and there are only like 22 pics that have been synced.

????????
Any chance your iPhone iCloud configuration settings somehow got changed?

Other than that, I have no clue why it would suddenly stop working.

OP
K
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I have not touched my options for iCloud. I discovered that if I sync my device to iTunes it will update my pictures but the second I disconnect they disappear again. It should just work. I reported it to Apple as a bug fix and I hope they resolve this.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.