Can't retrieve item from trash in macbook pro?

Reaction score
Hi, I have just switch from window to mac around 4 days a go so there alot of featue I don't know and understand. I was checking my trash (I have yet to empty it) and notice that there a file call recovery file which sounded really important so I try to recovery it but for some reason I can't since the option for pull back is dim for that file. When I go to more information, it say file westebw. I search to see what is that much have no luck.The file say that it was modify yesterday which I only remember doing so with safari with the Killall Safari in the terminal because my safari did turn off. Is thsi file important? If so how can I retreive it back. I could try to pull it to the esktop but I would have no idea where the file go and did want to leave it sitting in my desktop. Can some help. Thank you and sorry for the really and I mean really long thread. Thank you.

Reaction score
Unless your Macbook Pro is physically in a trash can, this is probably better suited for the "OS X - Operating System" forum.

Reaction score
"Recovered file"s are the result of apps crashing, undeleted caches and temporary files.
Nothing you need to really worry about.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.