Can I block websites on iPhone-iOS 5?

Reaction score
I am hoping to give my son an iPhone and it would be useful for a lot of his educational uses so I want him to have the internet to use but there's a few websites I'd like to block such as YouTube and Facebook.
Do the Parental controls allow me to block specific websites? From what I've read up on it appears you can't block specific websites?
I have never been a believer in jailbreaking a phone but it comes up for this. If Apple's iOS5 does not allow blocking of websites, can I jailbreak the iPhone with a jailbroken version of iOS5 that maybe allows features such as blocking websites? Or would a jailbroken iphone have these features?
Thanks for your help.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.2 i7 + MacBook 2.2 Duo 2 (late 2007) + ATV2 + T/C-2Tb + iPhone4 + iPad2 (64gb wifi)
you can definitely restrict the YouTube use in the settings^^general^^restrictions tab, not sure about Facebook as, as you say it is a specific website.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.