iMac keyboard problem.

Reaction score
Hello

I've got an iMac and its keyboard wont stop typing the letter p whenever I click on a text box. Has it ever happened to anyone? Does anyone know how can I fix it?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
Either you P key is stuck and needs a clean, or like me, you have another wireless keyboard that you stuck in a cupboard, with something leaning on it, that was still paired to the mac and was interfering with your typing

OP
V
Reaction score
None of it happened.
everytime
My keyboard isnt wireless and it was working perfectly today.
Then suddenly I was typing something on google and it started typing by it self.

I dont know what happened but it only happens with the letter P. I unplugged my keyboard and when I plug it in again it happened again.
Now it stopped typing but I try typing anything it types one letter P with the letter I just typed and when I press the P letter it doesnt work.
Its not stuck though

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
THere might be something on the electronic pad that is causing a short, try cleaning it out, what type of keyboard is it?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.