White iPhone 4S Apple logo question

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 Macbook Pro 17 inch 16gigs RAM i7 - iPhone 6 Plus - 27 inch Thunderbolt Display - iPad Air 2
On the back of my 4S there is the Apple logo as there is on all phones, but if you hold the phone at an angle and look around the logo there is another logo off centered underneath the mirrored logo. It looks like when they put the last part of the backing on they didn't line up the logos exactly. Anyone else have this? It's not that the logo is screwed up, but if you look at an angle you can see that there is another logo under there but off center.

Maybe this has something to do with the white version being more difficult to produce? It doesn't bother me and is not noticeable or anything, just wondering.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
11" MacBook Air / Unibody MacBook / iMac i3 21.5" / iPhone SE
It's OK, I have the same effect on my 4s, but I think it's to do with the logo being reflected back from inside the glass.

Cheers :)

Hugh

OP
AppleRecords
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 Macbook Pro 17 inch 16gigs RAM i7 - iPhone 6 Plus - 27 inch Thunderbolt Display - iPad Air 2
Ahh, I was thinking that but it really looks like another logo under there. Could be a reflection. Oh well, I'll have to ask Siri about it. Thanks for the response.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.2 i7 + MacBook 2.2 Duo 2 (late 2007) + ATV2 + T/C-2Tb + iPhone4 + iPad2 (64gb wifi)
be sure to tell us what Siri says won't you....

OP
AppleRecords
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ha well I asked her and she didn't know so she did a web search and she brought me to this forum. Genius!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.