Can Some one Help me fix my iTouch 1st gen?

Reaction score
So after realizing my problem was unlike most I decided to make an account and just see if anyone can help me. I got an touch 1st gen a few years ago and jail broke it. It died a few months later and could never be restored. I have tried charging it holding the buttons down for various amounts of time etc. Basically the iPod will not turn on, cannot be recognized by any computer, and appears to be indefinitley dead. Since then I have got a new one, but recently I wondered if any hope has been found over the years so I decided to check back in. The only sign of life this iPod has is that it gets warm when plugged in to charge. If anyone can help and has information that hasn't been stated above I would greatly appreciate it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.2 i7 + MacBook 2.2 Duo 2 (late 2007) + ATV2 + T/C-2Tb + iPhone4 + iPad2 (64gb wifi)
do you get the apple logo screen or nothing at all?

J

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Main-11" Air, iPhone 6+, iPad Mini 3, Hi-Fi Extras- Too many to count
My friends did this and we still have not found the issue to it. If you find a solution let us know.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.