iPad or not?

Reaction score
Hi I'm a high school sophomore, I currently own a iPhone 3GS and a new 2011 MacBook pro that I bought about 2 weeks ago. I plan to buy apple care in a couple months for the Mac and i plan to keep it for 2-3 years atleast. To the main point I'm always looking for cool apple stuff, should I wait till after Christmas and get an iPad 2 or wait for a longer time for iPad 3? Any suggestions?

pigoo3

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 15" MBP, 16gig ram, 1TB SSD, OS 10.15
Since you just got a MacBook Pro...I would say hold out to see what the iPad 3 has to offer.:)

- Nick

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
09 MBP 8GB ram 500GB HD OS 10.9 32B iPad 4 32GB iPhone 5 iOs7 2TB TC Apple TV3
I got to agree with pigoo3 and if the upgrade bug has you then an iPhone 4s may be the
ticket.

Reaction score
I love my iPad so its hard to say dont get it.. but you can do everything you need to do on your nice new macbook pro.

Itll be a little heavier on your lap but I'd probably wait for iPad 3 if your really want one. Who knows whats going to be in the 3. hopefully a new camera.. thatll make me upgrade from my ipad 2..

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.