Airport utility connection

Reaction score
Okay, so I have the Airport Extreme and have been using it to connect to a network w/ my MacBook Pro for over 4 years now and last night I messed things up. My internet was running slowly so I started fiddling w/ the Airport settings and somehow I disconnected from my network & now can no longer find/use it. My network was called Apple Network be90b2 and when I try and view available networks to connect to, it wont show up. Basically it's as if it no lonfer exists.

Don't know if this exactly makes sense but if what I'm saying does, please help.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
09 MBP 8GB ram 500GB HD OS 10.9 32B iPad 4 32GB iPhone 5 iOs7 2TB TC Apple TV3
Airport Disk Utility > manual setting > Summary > At the bottom of the box in profiles try recovered settings.

OP
M
Reaction score
will that work even when my airport utility only scans&re scans for networks? Now whenever I open the application, intstead of loading to it's normal information, all that shows up is a "unable to find network" type of message response. & when i go to the top of the screen and click on airport prefrences etc...everything is in gray. not even able to to a manuel setup or anything else like that :\

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
09 MBP 8GB ram 500GB HD OS 10.9 32B iPad 4 32GB iPhone 5 iOs7 2TB TC Apple TV3
You might have to re-set the AEBS by using a small paper clip in the hole in the back the
instruction are in the booklet and if you don't have that then they are available at Apple's
website as a PDF manual that you need to keep. You might find the assist me works ok.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.