World of Warcraft

Reaction score
Okay, so I'll soon be switching as soon as I have the money for a new machine. My question is, I play World of Warcraft. I was wondering if there is anyone on here that also plays. Are there any issues? Is the game experience changed at all? Any links you can suggest about playing it with a Mac? Any forum threads you can suggest I look up on this subject? I appreciate it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook® Pro / Intel® Core™ i5 Processor / 13.3" Display / 4GB Memory / 320GB Hard Drive
well i know it works just fine on my Mac and dont think it plays any different then on the windows machine

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Core i5(3.6 GHz) 8 GB RAM, MBP C2Duo(2.4 GHz) 4 GB RAM, MB C2Duo(2.4 GHz) 2 GB RAM
I play on a mac and the experience is just fine. You might want to invest in a non Apple mouse that has a separate right click button, but I use the magic mouse and have had no issues.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.