Good RAM install tut?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mid-2012 15" MBP 2.6GHz i7, Late-2011 13" MBP 2.4 GHz i5, Early-2008 Mac Pro 2.8Ghz Xeon
Hey everyone, just picked up my 13" white Macbook yesterday and am ready for a ram upgrade. With the macbook's unique design I am a little confused on how to access the RAM. Does anyone know where a good tut for this is or simply know where the RAM is located and how to get to it? Thanks, I'm gonna try Youtube as well and if i find anything I'll post a link.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
mbp 15 2009, mbp 13 2010
Hey everyone, just picked up my 13" white Macbook yesterday and am ready for a ram upgrade. With the macbook's unique design I am a little confused on how to access the RAM. Does anyone know where a good tut for this is or simply know where the RAM is located and how to get to it? Thanks, I'm gonna try Youtube as well and if i find anything I'll post a link.
it is a piece of cake, I believe +0 phillip screw is what you need.
How To Install RAM in an MacBook (white unibody 2009) - YouTube

OP
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mid-2012 15" MBP 2.6GHz i7, Late-2011 13" MBP 2.4 GHz i5, Early-2008 Mac Pro 2.8Ghz Xeon
Thanks, once i found out I just needed to remove the L bracket i realized how easy it was hahaha. I did a 2gb G Skill RAM upgrade and then also did a 320gb Seagate HDD upgrade too and installed Snow Leopard:D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.