After my recent update of OS X Lion

Reaction score
Hi I am new to this forum so didn't really know where to post this. I'm looking for some help if someone can tell me what has happened since I brought OS X Lion. I used to be able to change the resolution of my pictures using preview. But since the update I can't any more and need to use it for various things. I have tried using photoshop and Iphoto to do the things i need but just can't get it to do what I want. So if some one can tell me how to get that back that will be great

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
Pretty sure it's in the same place it's always been.

Preview - Tools - Adjust Size

OP
D
Reaction score
But you used to be able to change it by clicking on re size or something like that. Then when you opened that up there was a sliding dial that when you moved it shown what then new resolution was. And that's what i need to come back. On Adjust size it doesn't give you this option

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.