Issues man, Issues

Reaction score
OK so heres the deal. Recently my Windows machine crapped out on me, ( Suprise I know ) But hte deal is that I had all my iTunes stored on that computer, ( Music and whatnot ) And have not had a chance to update to iOS 5 on my phone. I have this laptop now, with iTunes on it, but only the songs that I have purchased with iTunes on the phone will sync with it.

My question is, before I update to iOS 5 is there a way I can get everything off the phone and into the iTunes on this laptop? I have over 700 songs that I dont want to lose...OR am I going to have to get data recovery from the HD on my windows machine and have it transferred to the HD on this laptop?

Thanks in adance for any info/help that you guys can offer!!

-Chris.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
21" iMac 2.9Ghz 16GB RAM - 10.11.3, iPhone6s & iPad Air 2 - iOS 9.2.1, ATV 4Th Gen tvOS, ATV3
Hi Chris and welcome to Mac Forums.
There is a way to recover all music off you iPhone to your Mac but will cost you.
I have heard a lot off good things about Senuti — Recover music from your iPod, iPhone or iPad to your Mac. Does a good job and what it states it will do. You won't find a freebie out there so yea as i said it will cost you and Senuti is $18.99. Mind you thats a lot cheaper than getting Data Recovery in to do the job.
HTH

Cheers

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.